Friday, September 21, 2007

If it makes any of you (females) feel any better...

None of us at the reunion committee meeting last night are sure about what we are going to wear either...
And before you start judging us, it was after the long and exhausting meeting that we talked about this. And not all the females were there, and aside from the obvious (uh, me) I am not telling who else is starting to get nervous/excited about what I have come to call "the event".

Our "token male" (not really, Andy has been awesome) was not there, so I will venture to say that he knows what he is going to wear.

This, my dear friends, is a girl thing...

me thinks.

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure you a ( we all) will find something really nice to wear... we are not out to impress anyone are we ?hehehe Let's just have fun goof off, and enjoy the evening. I think what's worth noticing is everyone ( well not everyone) fumbling feeling a little awkward about the past once again in the present.
It will be a really fun night!!

Stefan said...

Where's my Wayfarers and the Guess jeans? Jesus- this going to be a disaster.

See everyone on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Regarding the "Party Casual" attire, does that mean it is acceptable to wear nice denim? I think party casual means different things depending on where you live. Please advise if nice, dressy, jeans are okay.
Thanks